More about location
Why should the athletes and adventurers have all the best fabrics? We think everyone should be wearing Amazing Merino every day. Why I hear you ask? Superfine New Zealand Merino has such amazing properties
Why should the athletes and adventurers have all the best fabrics?
We think everyone should be wearing Amazing Merino every day.
Why I hear you ask?
Superfine New Zealand Merino has such amazing properties:
From work to play and from night to day our Superfine New Zealand Merino wool range is designed to wear next to your skin to work and play with you.
This natural yet highly technical fibre really is amazing.
- Its beautifully soft fibres, which are finer than a human hair, won’t irritate your skin
- It gives warmth without weight
- It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot, so you can wear it all year round
- The long fibres are pill-resistant – no unsightly bobbles
- It’s odour-resistant so it can be worn day after day without becoming smelly!
- It’s easy-care, machine washable, non-iron and can be tumble dried too
- Its amazing properties make it fantastic for travelling - just a couple of our Merino tops and you'll be set for your holidays
- It’s a sustainable, renewable and biodegradable natural fibre
- It has flame-resistant and low-static qualities
We have designed a range of superfine merino knitwear for an ‘every day’ wardrobe to take you anywhere, anytime.
.All made in New Zealand from 200gsm Superfine New Zealand Merino wool.
Have a browse around our small, but perfectly formed range at www.amazingmerino.co.uk or call us on 07411 575237
Once you have it, you won't want to be without it!
- Our services:
How about these?
Celtic Clothing is an independent highland outfitter located in the small harbour town of Stornoway, on the stunning Isle of Lewis. Business owner Kathleen trained with Campbell’s of Beauly, a n [...]
0 (44) 7411 575237