Join one of the UK’s longest-serving care agencies, Country Cousins, as a self-employed carer and earn between £616-£847per week.
At Country Cousins you’ll be more than a carer, you’ll be a true friend and companion to our clients. As one of the UK’s longest-serving care agencies our list of clients is ever-growing, and we are always looking for more carers.
For almost 60 years, we have been placing dedicated Cousins with clients requiring live-in care, Nationwide.
To become a Cousin, you need to have a passion for caring and be able to support clients with a range of care needs, shopping, cooking, domestic duties, as well as providing companionship.
We believe that a Cousin becomes an extension of our clients’ family - therefore personal qualities, hobbies, interests and cooking skills are of utmost importance when matching our Cousins to our clients.
A thoroughly professional approach is important, plus the ability to adapt to the ever-changing needs of clients and their loved ones.
As a self-employed carer you’ll have the flexibility to balance your work life with your home life. As a Cousin you will offered assignments from 2 weeks to 6 weeks long.
If you have the right to work in the UK, at least six months’ experience and a passion for caring, we want to hear from you.
As a self-employed, live-in carer you can benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates from £88 to £121 per day, plus paid travel expenses. Double rates apply on Bank Holidays.
- Flexible working patterns and the choice of when to work
- Various assignment lengths (typically between 2-6 weeks)
- Free room and board whilst in an assignment
- Friendly support from our experienced Care Relations Executives
- The chance to earn £250 in Love2Shop vouchers for every friend you refer to us.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- The right to work in the UK
- At least 6 months’ experience, and possess up to date training certificates or be willing to undertake training, which is available from us for an additional fee
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A thoroughly professional approach
- The ability to be flexible to adapt to the ever-changing needs of clients and their loved ones
- A valid a driving license, although this is not compulsory.
Visit www.country-cousins.co.uk/apply to enquire.
- Our services: