South East England
Hambledon, GU8 4DR
MERRY HARRIERS INN & LLAMA TREKKING CENTRE
In an Area of Natural Beauty in the Surrey hills, this 16th-century pub is situated in the village of Hambledon.
- Five luxurious shepherd’s huts, perfectly placed around a tranquil pond on the site of a traditional English inn that overlooks the Surrey Hills.
- Each ensuite hut is equipped with a kingsize bed, a kitchen corner with tea and coffee-making facilities and complimentary goodies, and an indulgent shower room. Also underfloor heating and wood burner.
- Guests can also opt to stay in a choice of rooms at the inn, which also serves cooked breakfasts each morning, lunch and dinner.
- A friendly herd of llamas live just behind the inn – why not opt for a picnic trek? You also have ample opportunity to explore the South Downs National Park and the Surrey Hills, with many walking and cycling routes to choose from.
- Private Parking is available for each hut.
Rates & Availability
- Period: Not specified
- Board: Not specified
- Rating: Not specified