Recruiting experienced, well-spoken, self-employed carers in London.
For nearly 30 years, Patricia White’s has supplied the very best carers to help people remain in their homes. If you work for one of the UK’s most prestigious care agencies, you can earn over £5,900 in an eight-week live-in assignment.
We are recruiting live-in and visiting, self-employed carers in the London area who can deliver the highest standard of care as well as the utmost discretion.
Compassion and consideration should be a natural part of your character. You will need at least 6 months’ experience in a caring role, fluent English and the Right to Work in the UK. All potential Carers will undergo full screening including a DBS check. A driving licence would be an advantage but isn’t essential.
If you have excellent written and spoken English, the right to work in the UK, at least 6 months’ experience and a passion for caring, we want to hear from you.
You can benefit from:
- Excellent pay rates of £749-£1024 per week for Live-In Carers and from £15 per hour for visiting care. Double rates apply on Bank Holidays.
- Paid travel expenses.
- Flexible working patterns, so you can choose when you work.
- Varied assignments with interesting clients.
- Free room and board whilst in a Live-in assignment.
- Friendly support from our experienced Care Relations Executives.
- Refer a friend scheme paying £250 Love2Shop vouchers every time you recommend someone who signs up to our agency. T&Cs apply.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have at least 6 months’ experience and possess up to date training certificates or be willing to pay for training
- Be well-spoken, and be fluent in written and spoken English
- Be willing to work 8-12 weeks at a time
- Have a gentle nature and always prepared to go the extra mile for their clients
- Be happy to provide and care for clients with dementia, as we cannot offer companionship only roles at this time
- Have sufficient stamina and be happy working in isolation
- Be physically fit and able to cope with demanding daily routines and household tasks
- Possess good cooking skills and have experience running and maintaining a home
- Hold a valid a driving licence ideally, although this is not compulsory.
- Our services:
- care services