STUNNING FRENCH FARMHOUSE, MORTAFONT, FRANCE
Are you dreaming of a relaxing holiday? Are you longing for an opportunity to slow down and recharge your batteries? Do you enjoy exploring the local countryside, spending time with your loved ones and appreciating the peace and tranquility of a rural setting?
L’Échappée Douce is a high quality, private and spacious farmhouse enclosed within a walled garden and located within a pretty hamlet in the Charente Maritime region of France.
It has been designed with couples or families in mind and has recently been fully renovated. Built from buttery Charente stone with shutters painted in traditional maritime blue, the house is southerly facing and you need only open the shutters to flood the house with light. Inside, Charentaise stone, whitewashed walls and exposed wooden beams throughout create a feeling of stylish simplicity and it is fully equipped with everything you might need.
We think you will love -
• The fresh air and uninterrupted views of the stunning French countryside
• The sunshine - this is one of the sunniest regions in France and benefits from the highest number of annual hours of sunshine!
• Dining al fresco at any time of the day
• A leisurely lunch in a local bistro which starts with a basket of bread and a carafe of wine and ends with an afternoon nap!
• Plenty of walks and bike rides which start literally on the doorstep
• Taking a book and a rug to the meadow over the lane or enjoying a coffee outside in the walled garden
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and felt as if we were staying in a friend's wellappointed, elegant home, rather than in an anonymous holiday let.
The Frost Family
HOW TO BOOK
The house sleeps 7 and is available for holiday rentals from 1 April to mid October.You can find lots more information, including prices and availability at www.mortafond.com
Rates & Availability
How about these?
- Period: Not specified
- Board: Not specified
- Rating: Not specified